Langkau ke kandungan utama

CRUSH ~~~ DAVID ARCHULETA


I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside
It was a rush
What a rush
'Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me
It's just too much
Just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized
So mesmerized
And I've just got to know

[chorus:]
Do you ever think
When you're all alone
All that we could be?
Where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you?
Are you holding back
Like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going
Away
Going away

Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging,
Spending time, girl, are we just friends?
Is there more?
Is there more? (Is there more)
See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make this
Into something that'll last
Last forever
Forever

[chorus]

Why do I keep running from the truth?
(Why do I keep running)
All I ever think about is you
(All I ever think about)
You got me hypnotized
(Hypnotized)
So mesmerized
(mesmerized)
And I've just got to know

Do you ever think (ever think)
When your all alone (all alone)
All that we could be,
Where this thing could go (goooo)
Am i crazy or falling in love, (crazy)
Is this real or just another crush (another crush)
Do you catch a breath,
When i look at you,
Are you holding back,
Like the way i do,
Cause' i'm tryin tryin to walk away,
But i know this crush aint' going
Away ya ya ya yaaa (this crush ain't)
Going away ya ya ya yaaa (goin' away)
Going away ya ya ya yaaa (when you're all alone
All that we could be,
Where this thing could go (going awayyyy)
Going away ya ya ya yaaa

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

COLLATERAL LIGAMENT TEAR : PATIENT'S GUIDE

A Patient's Guide to Collateral Ligament Injuries Introduction The collateral ligaments are commonly injured parts of the knee. An injury to these ligaments usually involves a significant force, such as a fall while skiing or a direct impact to the side of the leg. This guide will help you understand where the collateral ligaments are locatedhow a collateral ligament injury causes problemshow doctors treat the condition Anatomy Where are the collateral ligaments, and what do they do? Ligaments are tough bands of tissue that connect the ends of bones together. There are two collateral ligaments, one on either side of the knee, that limit side to side motion of the knee. The medial collateral ligament (MCL) is found on the side of the knee closest to the other knee. The lateral collateral ligament (LCL) is found on the opposite side of the knee. Together, the collateral ligaments also work with the posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) to prevent excessive motion of the tibia posteriorly…

PANTUN CINTA ~~ CILOK FROM MY TWEET

berhias tandu daun selasih raja dewata megah berarak kemarau rindu menghakis kasih goyahlah cinta dicumbu jarak
pena dilarik mengukir kalam kalam ditulis atas suasa wahai angin sampaikanlah salam salam rindu curahan rasa
tumbuh tinggi pohon akasia singgah kelana memahat kenangan pemilik cinta biarlah rahsia silalah tunngu kiriman undangan
Tengah menggeledah arkib twitter, terjumpa pantun ini Kalau dikenang balik, terasa lawak dan kelakar. Waktu tu rasanya tengah jakun lagi dengan twitter. Tak sah kalau tak sehari mengtweet. 
Tak pasti pantun ini tentang apa dan siapa. Tapi bila check tarikh, macam dekat dengan waktu PADU. So, maybe semangat berpantun tiba-tiba datang berdamping. 
Aku rasa mesti waktu tu, follower aku banyak yang muntah hijau. Aku pun sekarang bila baca balik pantun ni, rasa nak hentak kepala kat meja ja. It's so cheesy. 



I'm OFFICIALLY 22

im officially 22 years old now i seriouslt did not know what to feel its not like during my ten years ago where im feeling excited to celebrate my birthday nowafay im not felt it anymore its felt like a normal day where i need to do my chores and also need to solve my life's problem
well then if i think back that I already 22 it make me realize there are lots of things that I need to do and need to accomplish if i make my mother as my benchmarking im still far away to get at a same level like her at least my mother when she's 22 she had found her other half means she already married with my father
meanwhile, im still nowhere im still finding the purpose of my life still try to rule out myself and im still far away from finding the other half of me
22 its like a magic number where ur think that u are big enough to make a big decision for ur life but u know deep in ur heart u still confused with ur choice
22  make me think harder than before lots of my friend already have their…

OPTICAL COMBUSTION ENGINE~~~~ A BRIEF INTRODUCTION

1.INTRODUCTION  Figure 1 : Optical Single Cylinder Engine Internal combustion (IC) performance is one of the important aspects in automotive industry. The higher the IC performance, the powerful the engine car to be, therefore cause the higher request between the lovers of high performance cars. However, engineers had faced lots of problem in the way to determine the exact and more accurate performance of IC engine. These problems happen due to lots of factor such as the material that IC engine made of from. The IC engine is made of from all-metal materials and this prevent engineers to gain a detailed insight of the mixing, combustion and emissions formation processes occurred in the cylinder of IC engine. Therefore, the Optical Engine has been introduced as the improvement to the original system. High-speed imaging combined with the optical access provided by a optical engine offer the ability to directly image and compare ignition and combustion phenomena of internal combustion engin…

MOMENTO TO MY LOVELY BROTHER

and this year  THE BEST LITTLE BROTHER  is belonged to AHMAD MAHDI NASUTION a.k.a IDI ENCEM my brother is so special to me because lots of reason and as his ALUNG i speciall dedicated this entry for him with hope this will be a momento for him in the future coz this entry with hope will showed to him how much his alung LOVED him


HE is a GREAT COOK especially with fast food type His signature are telur dadar and also nasi goreng he also loved to try a new recipe that he create by himself compare to my youngest sister, HE have a talent in the kitchen He also loved to help his ALUNG in kitchen especially when he hungry  OH YEAH one more, HE also will be so talkative when he hungry i still can recall my memory to the time when he's been such a loud crybaby everytime, when we're on the way back to home from KL and we arrived at a place called KUALA SELANGOR my little brother will suddenly cried  and tell us that his stomach hurt so much but actually he hungry and want to have a …