Langkau ke kandungan utama

DEAR MY BESTIE, MIRA


Dear Mira, you are the only one who knows how truly crazy I am. You know me out and in. We have met when I am still an innocent girl (you have to admit it ) before I experienced that so called "culture shock" during our matriculation life. You know how drastically I changed. You know how crazy I can be literally. You know how havoc I can be. You know how moody I can be. But you never afraid of it. Instead, you help me to control my craziness and my mood swing. And thanks to you, I always save myself from a big humiliation. I don't know whether you still remember those moments. The recent one, surely the call that you receive on 4 am. When you strongly reject my crazy intention to make my confession. Fuhh, I really owed you the big one. 


Dear Mira, if one day, you and I never spoke to each other anymore, may ALLAH forbid it, I have to ask a lawyer to interdict you because you know lots of my secrets. Hehehehehehe. Just kidding. A million memories, thousand jokes (especially "that"jokes) and hundred secrets, I share with you. From my crush to my dark secrets , you know almost of it. And I know some of you too. I can't imagine myself if one day you are not here with me, who else can be my garbage can and my crying shoulder. Truth to be told, I almost told you everything. And now, we share lots of our own dream, vision and philosophy. And , you always make me amazed (just like last night). I always felt inspired after our long conservation. You make me to always keep improve myself and I always fell that I have to be better. You are like Dr Phil to me. Hehehehehe.


Dear Mira, you have made the hard times easier. You have met me when I used to called as the "smart" ones. Mid The Thinker. When study is not really a problem to me. When you used to called me as a reference center. When I am at my peak, you stay with me, walking with me under a bright and glitter light. But when my spinning wheel start to change its axis, I am crumbled down. I am start to think that everyone surely left me behind. I start to isolate myself. But, thanks to ALLAH, He did not take everything from me. You reach out for me. You stick with me, helped me and pushed me from my bottom pit. Sometimes you have to be so fierce to me, sometimes you are so mean to me. But, I know that was only way for you to make me stand up and fight again. Despite your busy schedule, you still make a time for me. And I know you never failed to skype me once in a while just to check whether I am okay or not. This is my confession to the world. If my family is the reason why I am still keep going, you are the reason why I can still keep going. If that time, you are not mad at me, I can't even imagine where I will be today. There is a time that your simple good morning wake me up from my laziness and make me appreciate my day more. Those time by just knowing that you always have my back is the reason why I can start again. I maybe always take you for granted. I never once buy you a present or treat you to dinner. But I just wanna let you know that every time I felt fed up with my life, I always imagine myself that someday,  both of us will enjoying our weekend, having a nice chit chat at a really exclusive restaurant. Or maybe we can go to trip together. That's imagination really fired me up and boost back my spirit. You really my muse and my inspiration. I love you always, Mira. may our friendship stay forever till Jannah.

Let me end my writing here. Sorry for whatever mistake I had done with this post because I just spontaneously writ it up after a long hour class.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

SAYA BANGGA NAMA SAYA HAMIDAH !

Coz dah tak berapa betul kepala plus with mata yang tak reti nak tutup nih... mendorong aku untuk buat satu kerja yang boleh dikategorikan tak adanya faedah tapi sebab niat nak sangat mencuba.. so aku dengan bangga dan ragu mengKLIK cik Google and search for HAMIDAH.. and seriously terkejut dengan penemuan aku nih... tapi mulut bertambah senyum.. coz x expect akan found something new.... kelakar tak kelakarlah tapi memang menyejukkan hati dan meriangkan jiwa..heheheheheheh.. The reason adalah kerana I found out that my name which is HAMIDAH also was a name of one city.. betul ker fakta nih..ataupun auta.. jumpa kat WIKIPEDIA kot.... almost 100% right xcept ader someone else try autakan fakta.. itu hamba tolak ketepilah....kat bawah aderlah further explanation but simple... Hamidah  is a village in west-central  Yemen . It is located in the  San‘a’ Governorate .

GOOD LUCK MY SISTER ON YOUR SPM

Dear my sister Najihah, I wish you the best for your SPM;s results. Whatever the result is, never lose faith A good results in SPM  as the people said is the good start for a better future but frankly speaking, its NOT a good results will not guarantee a good future because what FUTURE hold for you is still a SECRET that keep by the ALMIGHTY So, dear sister I wanna you to keep your head held high never compare the results with others whatever it is your result especially don't compare it among the siblings every one of us have their own hurdles and destiny and a reminder to you my dear sister you already decide what is your path do not think about what others get try the best what exactly in front of you do the best but keep in mind try to live your life to the fullest STUDY HARD PLAY HARD  and last but not least, remember always I will always support you you may think that I try to get you into something but I wi

USM VS UTP

alkisah nak jadikan citer... hari nih aku pegi KL ngah elok lepak ngan my family baru teringat HP yang dah lama tak dilihat and biler aku wak check up wau surprise hahahahahahaha aku dapat lak UTP macam daydream jer time baca mesej tuh tapi ntah kenapa aku tak rasa hepi sangat macam tak teruja tak macam masa aku dapat USM hari tuh rasa nak melonjak ke langit jer macam nak menari pun ader gak lepas dapat mesej terus aku call ARIF hahahahaha apa lagi report kat dier dier cam besalah hasut aku pergi situ bukan aku tak tau dier nak sangat aku study kat situ hahahahahha katanya aderlah kawan member... aper beza ker kawan ngan member tapi ntahlah aku tak tau nak kater aper aku macam lost macam orang angau ader gak lepas aku pikir2 rasa2 macam dah dapat petunjuk hahahahahaha isthiharah pun belum dah dapat petunjuk hebat gak daya instint aku nih banyak pro and kontra nya samaada USM atau UTP but frankly speaking IM fallin in love with USM even tak pernah pergi lagi kat situ... tapi in my head