Langkau ke kandungan utama

I Am Not Afraid To Stand Alone & Lord Is Watching

I am not afraid to stand alone

Chorus
I am not afraid to stand alone
I am not afraid to stand alone
If Allah is by my side
I am not afraid to stand alone
Everything will be alright
I am not afraid to stand alone
Gonna keep my head up high

Single mother raising her children
Now she's a Muslim
Started praying and wearing a headscarf
It was a healing for her heart

Struggling with no one to lean on
But with prayer she would be strong
Got a job but then she was laid off
Got a better education and it paid off

Got a call for a job that she dreamed of
Close by, great pay -she was in love -
They brought her in, told her she's the number one pick
“You got the job, but you gotta lose the outfit"

It's a tough position that you put me in
Cause I’ve been struggling with my two children
But I'll continue looking for a job again
My faith and my religion now will never bend

Chorus

Peer pressure, they were insisting
And I was resisting
Some days I felt I would give in
Just wanted to fit in

I know when I’m praying and fasting’
They be teasing and laughing
So I called to my Lord for the power
For the strength every day, every hour...

Then one day there’s a new Muslim teacher
Single mom and the people respect her
Just seeing her strength I get stronger
They can break my will no longer

You don’t see me sweating when they’re jokes're cracking
Never see me cussing’ with my pants saggin’
I aint never running yo I’m still standing
I ride with Allah to the very end

Chorus

I am not afraid to stand alone...

Now, I’m a tough one, who can bear their blows
The rest play dumb, they don’t dare say no
Scared of being shunned, but its clear they know
I aint never gonna run, I aint scared no more….

Man, these sisters be resolute
Never stressed when the rest say they wasn’t cute
And they get the respect of the other youth
Come best with the dress yo and that’s the truth

These sisters are strong gonna hand it down
So me I’m a brotha gotta stand my ground
I aint gonna shudder, when the gangs around
Peer pressure whatever, its my planet now

Others may fall, I’mma hold my own
With Allah’s help I’ll be strong as stone
And I’mma be brave and let Al Islam be shown
Cause you I know I not afraid to stand alone

Chorus


Lord is watching

11 o clock at night and now your lying in your bed, cause see your
Thinking about the plan that your rehearsing in your head,
Your waiting for your family to doze right off to sleep, And then you
slip out of the house to where you and your shorty meet

Rolled up to the party and your strolling cause its hardly
Even 12:00am and now the party’s getting started
3:00am you heading back into your place and then
you climbed back in the window you left open just in case

Your think that your so slick, you know just how to trick
and pull a hoax upon your folks and they dont notice it.
You know that you should not, I think that you forgot
Like any crime, its only time before you getting caught

Chorus
Your lord is watching and he knows every step that you take
And he knows every plan that you make
And he can catch your every mistake
And he can catch your every mistake

The personal computer is a real amazing thing
with all the knowledge it can bring to our young men and young women
But you know when you have been, using it for doing sin
Find a hidden place within, and then the downloading begins

And quickly you begin to get, savy with the internet
The devil whispers and convinces you that you aint sinning yet
You know its wrong and if your caught they all will be upset, you
learn to close the window quick so no one catches wind of it

Why do we think this, there’s no consequences
Your lord may let it slide a bit but that just gives you confidence
he can expose you, to all those who knows you
And when that happens dont come back and say i never told you that...

As Samee' (The All Hearing)
Albaseer (All Seeing),
AlRaqeeb, (The Watchful One)
Al Khabeer,( The Aware)
Inna rabbaka ala kulli shayin qadeer
(Truly your lord is aware of all things)

Chorus

Now everyday that passes, you get bolder in your plans, and
You start scheming in your classes, and start cheating on exams
Your great in fooling masses, and start running little scams, You know
Your sneakiness surpasses every other guy in town.

But then the day arrives now that your Lord had always written
You think that no ones watching, and things just start to happen
The window you left open drew attention of your neighbor
And so they caught you in the act, as you came back in the night

Your sister has a project due and you are off at school
and she’s using your computer cause your folks said it was cool
And she comes across some pictures that you forgot to erase
she shows it to your family and soon your in disgrace

The plans you invented, You'll wish you had ended,
And when you see the Hell fire you’ll really resent it
Cause sooner or later, you'll face your creator
And never for a moment think your knowledge is greater

Chorus

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

I'm OFFICIALLY 22

im officially 22 years old now i seriouslt did not know what to feel its not like during my ten years ago where im feeling excited to celebrate my birthday nowafay im not felt it anymore its felt like a normal day where i need to do my chores and also need to solve my life's problem
well then if i think back that I already 22 it make me realize there are lots of things that I need to do and need to accomplish if i make my mother as my benchmarking im still far away to get at a same level like her at least my mother when she's 22 she had found her other half means she already married with my father
meanwhile, im still nowhere im still finding the purpose of my life still try to rule out myself and im still far away from finding the other half of me
22 its like a magic number where ur think that u are big enough to make a big decision for ur life but u know deep in ur heart u still confused with ur choice
22  make me think harder than before lots of my friend already have their…

HUBBY, DARLING , SWEETHEART

time ngah wat blogging walking...aku jumpa satu nukilan yang memang menarik and very funnylah...aku tak tau nak cakap...memang tak terluahlah....aku rasa nak gelak jer...
first time aku baca memang mencuit hati...aku tertarik betullah naletak kat blog aku...walau nukilannya sangat funny tapi aku rasa banyak pengajaran yang aku dapat..
apa ye bezanya hubby, darling and sweetheart yer...tertanya=tanya gak aku mase nengot tajuk tuh.... walau dengan penuh sinis dier cuba terangkan aper bezanya tapi memang banyak maksud dalamannya....renung-renungkanlah dan selamat bergelak..hahaha..
nukilan ni lansung takder kaitan dengan aku nyer feeling wat masa nih..jangan salah paham ok...

hubby..
dulu i benci..
sebab u budak lagi..
umor kite lari..
i takut tak serasi..
tapi i bole mati..
bile u takde kat sisi..
baru i akui..
memang i cintakan hubby..
nak wat camne lagi..
ngaku je la serah diri..

darling..
bile u ajak dating..
i gelak guling-guling..
sampai i jadi pening..
i tengok orang keliling..
tapi u tak ambik pusin…

PALAPES

PALAPES.....
apakah itu.. seekor binatangkah atau nama makanan yang sangat enak
actuallty PALAPES is standing for Pasukan Latihan Pegawai Simpanan
and i had joined PALAPES UDARA or its comercial name is Air Force
Palapes di Usm terdiri daripada tiga jenis iaitu Palapes Darat, Palapes laut
dimana kedua-duanya berpusat di USM campus induk
manakala Palapes Udara pula berpusat di USM campus kejuruteraan
kenapa aku terpikir nak masuk yek...
actually since aku kat matriks lagi
aku dah pasang angan2 nak join Palapes ni
yelah seronok mendengar cerita dari Cikgu Fadhilah
tambahan pula pelbagai perkara baru aku boleh balajar
before aku disahkan senagai salah satu ahli Palapes
pelbagai prosedur yang perlu dilakukan
yalah palapes nih bukan calang2 skuad
dengar nama penuh pun ngerikan betul tak....
selepas menerima surat panggilan
kami diminta hadir ke kompleks sukan
untuk menjalani ujian kecergasan
alah macam ujian yang kita selalu buat dekat sekolah time PJ dulu
nasib baiklah aku baru ba…

MISS MID : MUET PREPARATION [LISTENING] ~~~~ PART ONE

This just humble tips that I initially wanna share with my lovely sister and her friends. (for convenience , I will refer my sister and her friends as my students from now and onward). This slides I re share as a reference for them and initially taken from my slides when I did some explanation to them in my class. The tips in the slides were summary for what I had experienced and also from some latest input that I got from the expert. For a record, I'm not a teacher because I don't have any certificate but I just had my experiences as a Band 4 scorer in MUET. In addition, the tips I gathered for my students where most of them did not have a proper English education and I try my best to share tips that easily to understand and follow. 
Because I'm afraid that some of my students did not understand the slides, I will try to explain in bilingual for their sake. 

I'm pretty sure that most of my students did not watch this kind of drama because I did not get any response w…

DEAR MY BESTIE, MIRA

Dear Mira, you are the only one who knows how truly crazy I am. You know me out and in. We have met when I am still an innocent girl (you have to admit it ) before I experienced that so called "culture shock" during our matriculation life. You know how drastically I changed. You know how crazy I can be literally. You know how havoc I can be. You know how moody I can be. But you never afraid of it. Instead, you help me to control my craziness and my mood swing. And thanks to you, I always save myself from a big humiliation. I don't know whether you still remember those moments. The recent one, surely the call that you receive on 4 am. When you strongly reject my crazy intention to make my confession. Fuhh, I really owed you the big one. 

Dear Mira, if one day, you and I never spoke to each other anymore, may ALLAH forbid it, I have to ask a lawyer to interdict you because you know lots of my secrets. Hehehehehehe. Just kidding. A million memories, thousand jokes (especia…